5 Things to Look for When Choosing a Denver Air Duct Cleaning Company
Many homeowners have never had their air duct system cleaned. You may just be becoming aware of the need and benefits to having your air ducts cleaned. How do you know how to choose the right air duct cleaner? Although it may seem confusing or overwhelming at first, here are some things to look for when choosing a Denver air duct cleaning company:
1. Truckmounted negative air cleaning system. This is the only Air Duct Cleaning system that can produce enough vacuum to thoroughly clean your entire system. In order for the air ducts to be cleaned thoroughly, you need three key components:
A. Strong vacuum pressure to extract dirt, dust and debris from your home. Our system uses 16,000 cfm (cubic feet per minute) of vacuum pressure. Any machine under 10,000 cfm may leave debris behind and then recontaminate what was cleaned.
B. Brush the entire length of the vent line. We use rotating brushes to clean the dirt, dust and debris from the walls of the vents.
C. High-powered compressed air to ensure that dirt, dust and debris is removed from tight spaces and turns in the system where it often hides. We use 250 pounds per sq. inch of air pressure to push the debris into our vacuum hoses which is then carried out to a holding tank in the truck.
We then thoroughly clean your furnace (blower, heat exchanger, gas burner, A/C coils, etc.). Simply put, this is The Most Thorough and Powerful Air Duct Cleaning System Available! Beware of Denver air duct cleaning companies that use a portable unit or carpet cleaning equipment (even though they may be truckmounted)! These systems simply do not have the vacuum pressure necessary (100 cfm - 400 cfm compared to ours -- 16,000 cfm) to properly clean your vents. Also, they are not designed to reach all areas of you HVAC system, where most dust and debris is found. Make sure that the company has a vacuum hose of 8" in diameter or larger to be ensure that larger debris can be extracted. If the vacuum hose is only 1 1/2" in diameter, items larger than the opening of the hose will be left behind.
2. 100% No-Risk, Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our cleaning, we will re-clean the area in question for FREE. If you are still not happy, the entire job is FREE!
3. On-time guarantee. Contractors are notorious for being late. Sometimes they don't even show up at all. We value your time! If we are ever late, even by one minute, you will get $25 off your bill!
4. No hidden charges EVER! Many companies charge for lots of extras once in your home and you will pay a lot more than was quoted over the phone. We never have any hidden charges. And we give you a quote in writing up front before we even begin the cleaning.
5. Good standing with the BBB. Companies in good standing with the BBB are held to a higher ethical standard than those who are not a BBB member. In fact, we are a BBB Gold Star Award Winner in the Denver area 5 years in a row. We have never had a complaint.
Allied Home Services BBB Reliability Report
Allied Home Services BBB Business Profile